I Heart Faces

Last week I came across a new (to me) blog called I Heart Faces.  The blog is a photography site "that focuses on the art of capturing faces and their various emotions."  They have have different challenges throughout the week and also have tutorials.  I have really enjoyed reading this blog so far and am sure I will keep reading it. 

One thing that caught my attention is the "Fix-It Friday" challenge.  They post a photo that you can download along with a few edits that others have done and then it's your turn to try!  Today is my first try, however since photo editing is defintely a skill I would like to improve I am going to try to do this every week.  Below is my first edit.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the colors!

fowler said...

Great job making the colors pop! And congrats on the little one!

Rachel Richard said...

Love the way you edited this. Very pretty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails