{Project Life 2012 | Week One}

I had this post all ready to go last night and when I logged in this morning it was gone.  I have no idea what happened.  Any who, here is my first week of Project Life.   As I was putting my pages together this weekend I noticed that the majority of my pictures are of K.  There's really nothing wrong with that, but I went into this project with the thought that this would document our entire family's life not just K's life.  So in the upcoming weeks I am going to be working on taking a more variety of pictures.
The Mom Creative


10 comments:

Cami said...

I love the picture of the laundry. A little snip of the reality of life is good when we are documenting. I always appreciate it when people take real pictures.

Lovely pages.

jenn said...

Your pages have such a clean style! I think you have a nice variety of pics. Your daughter is a cutie!

Melissa said...

Lovely layouts! I like that you included your resolutions and the variety of photos that you used!

Tara Willman said...

I'm reading what you wrote about most of your pictures being about K and I'm thinking to myself ... she IS your life, don't worry about it! Great pictures too ... of the holding hands and the phone screen shot - LOVE IT :)

Happy 2012!

sharon71 said...

Your pics look great and your layout has such a fresh feel.

I like the every day life feel that it has.

What a little cutie you have there.

Abby Devine said...

Definately agree with a previous comment, your daughter is you laugh so no worries. You will incorporate more photos as you go than you think. Love that your included new years resolutions, great idea.
I am new to PL, thanks for all the ideas and inspiration already.

The Wallace Family said...

I love that you typed on your journal cards. I always think that it looks so neat like that!! My PL 2011 was for the most part pictures of my daughter and I was definitely OK with that, but I am like you and want it to be more about our entire family! Look forward to seeing your posts throughout this year!

The Dapelo Family said...

Love that screen grab! It just adds a little extra. I like putting in random things that show aspects of life we wouldn't normally think of. :)

Liz Snowden said...

I love your style, nice and simple, but it's all there. I am waiting for my PL to arrive so I can join the Tuesday party. You are inspiring me!

Aggie said...

Love your photos - all of them really represent what is real in your life right now, I can tell! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails