{Project Life | Week Two}

Here is week two of Project Life.  These are very picture intensive and there is not much journaling.  I am starting to get a hang of this and adding a little creativity to my pages.
The Mom Creative



8 comments:

stephanie said...

Great Photos! I love how you captured so many little details.

sharon71 said...

Thanks for sharing - a nice bright looking layout - great pics.

Anonymous said...

Great job. Is that digi?

Amanda O'Banion said...

This is amazing! I love the colors that you chose for this weeks layout. So simple and so beautiful!

Cami said...

Love the fingers under the door.
Also love how you have your comments on your layout look like social media comments. Clever and fun.

Amanda said...

I love daddy/kiddo pictures & doggy/kiddo pictures! You got some great ones this week!! Your layout looks great!!

Megan said...

Okay, love how you used the facebook comments! And that using dog as a chair photo is fabulous!

Courtney said...

I love this!! Would this be hard for me to learn how to do?

Related Posts with Thumbnails